Terms and Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Universal Building Network Inc.'s web site for personal, non-commercial
transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Universal Building Network's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Universal Building Network Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Universal Building Network Inc.'s web site are provided "as is". Universal Building Network Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Universal Building Network Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- The licensed software and documentation are provided "as is." Licensor makes no warranties or representations relating to the licensed software, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, and expressly excludes the warranty of non-infringement of third-party rights, fitness for a particular purpose or merchantability. Licensor does not warrant that the licensed software will satisfy licensee's requirements, that the licensed software is without defect or error or that operation of the licensed software will be uninterrupted.
4. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Universal Building Network Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Universal Building Network Inc.'s Internet site, even if Universal Building Network Inc. or a Universal Building Network Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- ADDITIONAL LIMITATIONS
Licensor shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, or damages for loss of profits, revenue, data, or use, incurred by licensee or any third party, whether in an action in contract or tort (including negligence), or any other legal theory, even if licensor has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Licensee shall indemnify and hold harmless System, Universal Building Network Inc., UBuildNet.com, their officers, agents and employees from and against any claims, demands, or causes of action whatsoever relating to the Agreement, including without limitation those arising on account of Licensee's use of the Licensed Software or otherwise caused by, or arising out of, or resulting from, the exercise or practice of the license granted hereunder by Licensee, its permitted sublicensees, if any, its subsidiaries or their officers, employees, agents or representatives.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Universal Building Network Inc.'s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Universal Building Network Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Universal Building Network Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Universal Building Network Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Universal Building Network Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Universal Building Network Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Professional Conduct
UBuildNet is a professional community, and members are encouraged to conduct themselves professionally, courteously, and with integrity. All members are encouraged to refrain from profanity, and to take great care in making factual, accurate comments, and responsible recommendations.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Universal Building Network Inc.'s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey without regard to its conflict of law provisions.