Builders & General Contractors
Are you searching for innovative ways to improve your construction projects performance?
- Manage all of your Contacts, Projects, and Expenses from a single source cloud based platform, whether you are in the office, the field, or home.
- Upload and share pictures for each project. Project pictures are powerful tools for sharing progress, reviewing past work, and developing a history to view later.
- Create accurate estimates to increase your projects efficiency and improve your competitive advantage by winning more bids.
- Send a Request for Quotation right from your estimate to ensure your bid is based on the best possible pricing.
- Project Change Orders can be a challenge to keep up with, create a Change Order from the field and hit the send button, get your customers response before leaving the job.
- Simple and easy to use invoicing gets you paid faster and helps you keep track of key financials.
- Add your projects expenses right from the field and view your projects financial health real time, this keeps you ahead of cost overruns and keeps your project and you financially healthy.
- Use the Project Status report to see your expenses and revenue to date, and once your project is completed you have a complete financial historical record.
Are you looking to grow your network of trade partners?
Your construction projects require partnerships and builders need trade professionals they can count on. Finding and cultivating solid relationships is a critical, demanding requirement for successful contracting.
- Your free UBuildNet profile is searchable; includes basic company information, pictures, regions served, and specializations. Your profile is a powerful tool to communicate what you have to offer partners, and the value you bring to projects of any size and scope.
- UBuildNet simplifies and improves the networking process by giving you the ability to search for partners while others can search for you.
Word of mouth referrals are powerful marketing tools to grow your business.
- Technology has taken word of mouth and networking into the 21st century. The rise of the internet now a portable, active part of daily life for so many of us, changed the way we network and communicate professionally - forever.